1041 Sq Ft
We are building 5 terraced shell houses on Blenheim Grove, in Peckham Rye.
We have teamed up with local architect Poulsom Middlehurst to create split-level houses which maximise every square inch of space. They have double-height voids and no hallways or stair landings which floods the house with light. The lack of walls and landings makes the homes feel much bigger than they are.
On top of this, we are leaving the internal fit out to you, so that you can make substantial savings in VAT and Stamp Duty and get the layout and the specification you want.
See progress of the construction phase of the project
Not for you? See what other plots we have in the pipeline
Join our register and be the first to know about new plots for sale
Press / Awards
1. Shortlisted for the “Don’t move, improve!” award in 2016 for their project at Reighton Road and was part of the public exhibition housed in the Building Centre on Store Street in London
2. Voted the unanimous winner by the audience and jury at the RIBA’s Guerilla Tactics
3. The Blenheim Grove project was published as a case study for the NLA’s Insight Study into ‘New Ideas for Housing’
4. Exhibited as part of ARENA’s Re-imagining Rurality conference at the University of Westminster
5. Grand Designs Magazine featured Reighton Road as part of their ‘Roof Extension Special Edition’
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and you’ll be first to know about our newest plots for sale